Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nearly Done

So, below are photos of Chris's rod and my blond. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. I'll have to fix some bleed through on the blond. Overall this batch is just about done.
Chris built a Big Creek 4wt 7'6"
Dad got a flamed Big Creek for Father's day and many missed birthdays
Kallie got a Big Creek
Clint got a Freestone 6wt, 8'
Sam's Neversink, 5wt, 8', is just needing it's last dip
I have the blond for myself
The 9'6" DTFLK switch just needs the titanium reelseat hardware
My Stillwater 5wt, 8' variation on a Philipson premiere is done
Mike was surprised with a Big Creek
And lastly is the 13' spey, 650 gr beast of a rod, the "Salmo Salar", the lower grip is drying and just needs to be turned and glued onto the rod. Then she'll be ready for Norway. I'm off to cast it this afternoon and figure out the proper line setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment